This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect in relation to personal information about you which is collected, handled and processed by Darnall Well Being.
The Darnall Well Being Board of Trustees, Darnall Primary Care Centre, 290 Main Road, Sheffield S9 4QH is the Data Controller.
We acknowledge and agree that any personal data of yours that we handle will be processed in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in force from time to time – currently, the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms either on our website or by other means. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, when you register interest in an event or activity, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Details of your visits to our facilities.
- Other information you provide to us, for example when providing us with comments on our services.
- If you attend an event at, or run by, Darnall Well Being we may video or photograph you. This will usually be as part of general filming of the venue and will not usually focus on specific individuals. However, if you do not wish your image to be shared online or in our internal or external documents, please inform us as soon as possible.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes and allows us to analyse our site traffic patterns. It does not give us access to your computer or to information beyond what you provide us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; consult your browser’s manual or online help if you want information on restricting or disabling the browser’s handling of cookies. If you disable cookies you can still view the publicly available information on our website. If you are using a shared computer and you have cookies turned on, be sure to log off when you finish.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide services to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide you with information about upcoming events.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you will be stored on our secure servers and no data collected by Darnall Well Being will be stored in any location outside of the EEA. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Our website hosting is secured using https encryption.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to ask to see what personal information we hold on file about you. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information recorded in error.