Sheffield City Council are providing a helpline for residents who have any queries or issues relating to coronavirus. This support is available Monday to Friday, 8:45 am to 4:45 pm on 0114 273 4567.
Sheffield City Council also have an emergency line for anyone over 70 or considered vulnerable, to provide help with emergency requests for food, gas/electric and basic human needs. The contact number is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday 0114 205 7120.
Voluntary Action Sheffield – Community Hub Map
The VAS community hubs offer people support with getting supplies whilst isolating,accessing food and issuing other, specific support.
Community Hubs are run by constituted organisations, registered charities or faith based organisations that have a track record in supporting their community. They offer:
- Support for those who are most at risk
- Information, advice, support for health and wellbeing over the phone
- Access to food
The map is live, and points to where you can go to get information or support.
See Community Hub section above
Foodhall – 0114 303 6040. Either pick up from Foodhall, Eyre Street Wednesday, Thursday or Friday 10 am to 2pm, or there is a team of bike deliverers.
Sheffield’s Domestic Abuse Helpline is free to call from mobiles and landlines on: 0808 808 2241
Mental Health Support
- For people in crisis with their mental health – Single Point of Access (SPA) – 0114 2263636
- Sheffield Health and Social Care mental health services information about access and availability.
- For further signposting – call Sheffield Flourish Mental Health Guide support line – 0114 2737009
- SHSC Chaplaincy are offering support for mental health carers and relatives. They can offer this support either over the phone or via email: 0114 271 8022 or email@example.com.